Due to continued success, an established Estate Agency require an experienced, tenacious Area Lettings Manager to oversee their South Coast Region. This position lends itself to a proactive individual who is motivated to grow lettings businesses.
As an Area Lettings Manager, you will possess excellent communication and leadership skills. You will be comfortable with multi branch management and keen to be an integral part of an expanding division.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing and coaching the Branch Lettings Managers within the area to ensure that performance is optimised.
- Growing market share by adopting proactive working processes and identifying new business opportunities
- Recruiting talent, supporting their training and developmental needs and managing performance
- Ensuring all business is compliant
- Holding 1:1 reviews with staff and identifying development needs.
The successful candidate will receive ongoing support from Senior Management as well as full administrative support.
For a career driven, ambitious Lettings Manager this is the ideal opportunity to take a step up and join a company who can offer further career progression along with the chance to really maximise earning potential.
- Basic Salary - £32,000
- OTE - £60,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance offered
- There is also a full range of additional company Benefits offered.
Please note that to be considered for this role candidates must have a full driving licence. You will be required to work a 5 day working week, to include some Saturdays depending on regional need.
If you wish to be considered for this position, or would like to know further information then please apply today for a confidential discussion and full job specification.
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. If this role isn't quite right for you the please visit our website for more property jobs www.morganstarrecruitment.co.uk or give us a call.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'