Area Lettings Manager - Estate Agency
South Yorkshire (5 offices)
Competitive Basic Salary TO £50K OTE (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression - Company Car or Allowance
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a Area Lettings Manager to join our Residential Lettings team in the South Yorkshire Area.
- Ensure the growth of a tenanted portfolio by the development of new letting business within a territory and the retention of existing business
- Maximise the overall income and profitability of your branches
- Generate new business leads by implementing a local marketing strategy and networking with estate agency staff
- To meet personal targets set and agreed.
- An experienced Lettings Manager with multi-branch mangement knowledge
- Show a proven track record in generating new business
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Lettings Department.
- Full UK Driving Licence required
What's in it for you?
- Progressive Career opportunities open to all
- Be recognised with regular Awards & Incentives
- Compete for and win Top International Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Lettings career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV & covering letter.
Why not check out our company website's at:
www.williamhbrown.co.uk,www.connellsgroup.co.uk and www.sequencehome.co.uk
Keywords: Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Lettings, Sales, Property Sales, Financial Services, Mortgage and Protection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job