KH Resourcing are recruiting for one of our most prestigious clients within the KBB industry and a vacancy has arisen within the Cambridge and Bedford area.
*There may also be some travel across the UK.
Ideally be located within the Cambridge area and have a full UK driving licence.
As an Area Installations Manager you will have full responsibility for leading and managing the installation service across the area, by providing a high level of service to clients, managing and co-ordinating sub contract fitters to meet demands and work to the Company quality standards, and ensuring that timescales are met
• Coordinating Installation teams to meet the demanding quality and service requirements.
• Recruitment of sub-contract labour to provide an adequate fitter capacity.
• Ensuring area performance targets are achieved.
• Administrative duties in accordance with the role.
• A professional manner and promotion of the company image.
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a dynamic team
• Able to working under pressure to maintain deadlines
• Computer literate
• Personally presentable at all times.
• Experience of working within fast track building processes and the furniture industry.
• Knowledge of installations
• Hands-on approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Experience of Managing people.
• Current CSCS Card required
As the UK market leading Kitchen manufacturer, our client have had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. We are currently seeking the very best people to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in the success.
This position has a very competitive salary attached including a company vehicle, mobile phone plus other benefits.
- Project Management
- Social Housing
- Site Installation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job