A vacancy has arisen within the Building Division for an Area Installations Manager, as part of the Eastern Installation Team and will covering the Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire areas. There may also be some travel across the UK. The ideal candidate must live in the Cambridge area and have a full UK driving licence.
As an Installations Manager you will have full responsibility for leading and managing the installation service across the area, by providing a high level of service to our clients, managing and co-ordinating sub contract fitters to meet demands and work to the Company quality standards, and ensuring that timescales are met.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Co-ordinating Installation teams to meet the demanding quality and service requirements.
• Recruitment of sub-contract labour to provide an adequate fitter capacity.
• Ensuring area performance targets are achieved.
• Administrative duties in accordance with the role.
• A professional manner and promotion of the company image.
You must be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a dynamic team
• Able to working under pressure to maintain deadlines
• Computer literate
• Personally presentable at all times.
You will also have:
• Experience of working within fast track building processes and the furniture industry.
• Knowledge of installations
• Hands-on approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Experience of Managing people.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, we have had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. We are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen our position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in our success.
Online Advert for VO1908
Job Title: Area Installation Manager
Job Category: Construction & Surveying
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
This position will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone plus other benefits. If you would like to join the team please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations quoting VO1908.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job