CBRE Global Workplace Solutions, leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management, are recruiting an Area General Manager to join the team located in London.
Providing leadership, management, and development of an agreed portfolio of CBRE contracts, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded.
- Provide leadership, and ensuring the planned development of a defined portfolio of contracts to ensure that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of contracts are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within contracts.
- Ensure that contracts provide a healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both CBRE and subcontractors activities, and systems operate to ensure regular review.
- Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, disaster recovery, and the sharing of expertise across the portfolio.
- Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, taking direct responsibility for the appointment of contract managers, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
- Working with other Operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective teamworking, and support to colleagues.
- Development of financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
- Ensure appropriate contract review, audit and control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Promoting and maintaining the core Values of CBRE.
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
- Supporting effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts.
- Ensure the provision of a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and are able to reach their full future potential.
- Accountability to the CBRE functional heads, as appropriate.
- Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
- Line management responsibility for a small team, primarily comprising contract managers across a portfolio of contracts.
- Financial responsibility for the delivery of Plan commitments for the contract portfolio.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record within the facilities management industry.
- Managerial experience at Contract / Account Manager or above within technical and or hard services is essential.
- The development and review of teams, appraisal, and the application of effective people management practice.
- Excellent motivational and influencing skills, with high levels of personal integrity.
- Incumbents must be self-starters, confident and composed.
- Organised, able to prioritise and deliver within high pressure, business critical environments.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical delivery for client satisfaction.
- Excellent understanding of health & safety legislation.
- Ability to gain trust and support of top-level management and key client decision makers.
- Experienced client relationship manager.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for effective management of people at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong financial skills.
- Ability to manage conflict and crisis situations effectively.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'