- Area Fundraiser
- Well recognised local Charity
- Poole location
- £30k plus an excellent benefits package
Would you like to be part of a highly rewarding Charity who are well known and recognised in the local area ?
Do you have previous experience in fundraising or excellent networking and clients relationship skills
Do you enjoy developing relationships and assisting with fundraising events and marketing
If so this is an excellent opportunity for you
As part of the Fundraising Team you will be responsible for a variety of duties including :-
- Support with annual plans, budgets and KPI's relating to events and community income
- Attend networking events in the local community
- Identify, plan and initiate events and community initiatives throughout the year
- Recruit, organise and manage volunteers to deliver successful events
- Support with the marketing of events in the local community
- Support on the planning, delivery and evaluation of events
- Provide regular fundraising updates against the annual plan, KPI's and budgets
- Analyse supporter history on the database
- Build and develop good relationships with local corporations and sponsors
- Play an active role in the Fundraising team and develop and maintain an understanding of the charity's work
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be part of a highly worthwhile Charity as part of their busy Fundraising team.
The successful candidate will need excellent communication and networking skills and have a clean driving licence and your own transport as the role will see visiting corporations in the Dorset area and attending events.
Please call Chris at Tate, Bournemouth or apply online
Immediate applications are invited
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'