- Do you have pride yourself on your ability to generate business and close sales?
- Are you an experienced sales manager with a passion for meeting and exceeding targets?
- Are you looking for an exciting new fast paced opportunity?
If you have answer YES to these three questions, we could have the ideal role for you.
Our client now have an opportunity for an experienced Area Fleet Sales Manager to cover their South Midlands territory.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as an Area Fleet Sales Manager, you will work for the automotive Fleet department. In this role, you will be responsible for deliver a personal sales objective for your own geographical area by both prospecting for new leads and continuing to develop existing accounts. Daily tasks will include:
- Supporting all local and national Fleet activities as part of a national sales team.
- Contributing to the continued development of the Fleet Services offer
- Responsible for a defined territory for small and medium fleet sales up to a Fleet Size of c.500
- Developing your customer base
- Achieving a weekly customer/prospect visit activity target
- Working closely with central departments and Business Centres to ensure demonstrations / test drives and full product presentation takes place
- Supporting Team Meetings, Customer Events and Corporate Introductions
Who are our client looking for?
As the ideal Area Fleet Sales Manager, you will be highly motivated by the achievement of your sales objective. You will take pride in being recognized as the best performing sales person in the country and will settle for nothing less. You will also:
- Be self-motivated with the perseverance and drive to secure new customer appointments
- Be driven to exceed your weekly customer/prospect visit targets.
- Have a keen eye for detail with scrupulous planning, measurement and control of a wide variety of activities will be essential to ensure all elements of this role are delivered.
- Be a sales professional with credibility and gravitas
- Have a demonstrable track record of growing sales, overachieving business objectives and understanding/managing margin is essential. Whilst fleet knowledge would be a benefit, a high performing, high calibre sales person with strong commercial acumen is more desirable.
- Possess strong IT/Microsoft Office literacy skills – ensure timely delivery of reporting, administrative tasks and CRM updates.
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as an Area Fleet Sales Manager, you will be entitled to a competitive salary and a range of benefits.
If you feel you have the passion for customer service, experience of selling in to the public sector and the drive to move the business forwards, our client want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Area Fleet Sales Manager.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Area Sales
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job