Area farms Manager - Breeders
A sought-after opportunity has arisen to become an Area manager for a leading company.
· Successful production and management of the Farms to meet customer demand.
· Produce product of the highest standard and quality.
· Manage farms to meet business needs in terms of chick production, quality, and cost
To be successful you will have to display the following;
• Lead from the front
• Maintain and improve on current world leading performance standards
• Strong team management
• Training and development of team members
• Budget control
• Animal Welfare
• Health and safety
Get in touch with Tanya on for an informal chat
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'