Area Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent - London & Surrounding Areas - Up to £45k + Package
Are you a Facilities Manager with Managing Agent experience that is interested in working on a regional portfolio of commercial and retail properties in and around Central London?
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the countries leading Managing Agent's, that work with some of the most prestigious clients in the UK, whilst offering fantastic career prospects?
- The opportunity to work on a portfolio outside of Central London, whilst managing your own diary on a mobile basis.
- The chance to join a leading Managing Agent that offers fantastic career progression opportunities and prospects
- Mixed portfolio to manage, keeping every day different with new challenges
- Varied portfolio of corporate retailers and clientele to work with day to day
Duties will include:
- Setting annual service charge budgets & monitoring expenditure.
- Liaising with clients and tenants on a daily basis to promote good relationships.
- Checking that all work by staff and contractors has been completed to a high standard.
- Responding quickly and professionally to all issues that arise on site(s)
- Monitoring performance of contractors on site.
- Liaising with surveyors and building managers to promote best in class FM service delivery
- Assistance on any small project works.
- Completion of audits across various sites.
- Assisting in the production of reports.
- Member of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
- IOSH/ Nebosh
This exciting opportunity is paying up to £45k + Package with interviews being undertaking within the next week or two.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job