Job Purpose Summary
This is a dual role A) to ensure that all customers work orders are processed and invoiced each month. You will be responsible for ensuring that all engineers paperwork is completed and accessible for you to invoice the customer. You will also assume responsibility for ordering parts and including these on the customer invoice. B) You will also assume responsibility for creating/scheduling work orders in the engineer’s diaries.
An understanding of finance/accounting systems Sage and or similar is a requirement as well as a good telephone manner and problem-solving skills.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities,
- To ensure that all customer invoices are completed and issued each month.
- To liaise with our team of engineers, ensuring that they have completed all relevant paperwork to enable you to invoice the customer.
- To obtain and if required chase up our customers for purchase order numbers.
- To order spare parts required to complete customer work orders.
- To ensure that any ordered spare parts are received by the customer and subsequently invoiced out.
- To provide any additional support or required paperwork for our corporate customers.
- To assist the TAG operations team in the fulfilment of their daily tasks including scheduling of work orders in the engineer’s diaries.
- Ultimately meet and exceed daily and monthly targets as implemented by the management team in accordance with the company business plan.
- Must be computer literate and ideally have experience of SAGE or similiar system.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job