AREA CONTRACTS MANAGER
An excellent opportunity to join a established but very much expanding/growing Building Services and Facilities Maintenance company as an Area Contracts Manager.
Area Contracts Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the management of several commercial M&E maintenance contracts located within the M25, M4 and M3 corridors. This role will require 1 day per week travel to Bristol. The Area Contracts Manager will be responsible for a team of multi-skilled maintenance engineers delivering planned and reactive maintenance works across a portfolio of commercial office buildings.
Area Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- You will have a technical background having previously worked in an engineering role and hold a minimum of a City & Guilds NVQ level 2/3 qualification in either an electrical or mechanical discipline
- Be competent in health, safety and environmental management systems, ideally IOSH trained or equivalent (training will be given if not)
- Be an excellent people manager, ideally trained to ILM level 3 (training will be given if not)
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a Contract Supervisor or Contract Management role
- Be a good team player and have a friendly personality
- Professionally represent the company at all times
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be competent at "user level" with IT systems (CAFM, reporting, emails etc.)
- Have a full and clean driving licence
Area Contracts Manager Salary & Benefits:
- c£45,000 + Company Car
- Business travel expenses
- Company pension scheme
- Private health insurance scheme
- Access to a 24hr online GP service
- Genuine career progression in an ever-growing company
- Enrolment in "PERKBOX" which provides our employees with access to many deals, discounts and benefits from food and drink, health and fitness, entertainment, insurance and many more.
- Access to salary sacrifice schemes, such as childcare tax relief and cycle to work scheme
- Training and development through personal development plans
So if you are an experienced Contracts Supervisor or Area Contracts Manager and would like to be part of a growing business, please send in your CV today!
- Building Services
- Contract Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'