My client are currently recruiting an area cleaning manager on a permanent basis.
Cleaning experience is not essential as we can train the right person into the role.
Must have at least supervisor experience and be able to work and manage teams across the Bristol area.
Drivers licence is essential
- To provide both supervisory and cleaning duties for a designated area.
- To ensure that the level of cleaning achieves or improves upon the standards laid down in the clients cleaning specification and ensure we deliver a proactive rather than a reactive cleaning service.
- To motivate your team to ensure that they are committed to achieving high standards of cleaning and to give praise for exemplary work.
- To provide excellent customer service and to actively promote the company.
- To exhibit and promote the standards of behaviour that are expected of all our staff in accordance with company policies.
- To achieve the KPI’s set for yourself and your area.
To comply with all Health & Safety Legislation and promote a safe working environment.
If you are looking for a new role with a company that cares and looks after their employees then do not hesitate to apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'