ISS UK are actively looking to recruit an Area Cleaning Manager Manager to oversee the provision of Cleaning Services on one of our key contracts. You will oversee a cluster of 7 sites across the South East. The scope of work contains various aspects of cleaning from daily cleans to periodic heavy cleaning. The Service Delivery Manager must provide direction, guidance, training, support and work alongside Supervisors / Team Leaders and Operatives to achieve desired service levels.
On offer is an excellent package including a company vehicle.
- Ensure the image of the contract reflects the professional image of the Company.
- Ensure the output of work is within the standard stipulated by the Contract Manager.
- General administrative duties including completion of key records, stores control, timesheets, payroll and budgets.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all documentation.
- Ensuring employee files and contract files are maintained and up to date.
- Responsible for the control of all techniques, paperwork, equipment, materials and resources to achieve the highest quality, most cost effective and technically appropriate results
- Ensure all equipment on site is in good working order, report any defects and make sure they are followed through
- Accountability for the day to day successful delivery of the service.
- Complete periodic tasks as scheduled or requested by the Contract Manager.
- Completion of all paper or electronic copies of all quality, H&S, etc. forms as requested by Management
- Producing and implementing work schedules.
- Liaison with Contract Manager, Administrator and Supervisors/ Team Leaders.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with staff working within their control, employer’s representatives and company personnel as necessary, other staff within the Trust/Company, the Client and individuals in the external environment.
- Provide cover for operatives in the event of sickness, holidays or absences.
- To ensure that staff are properly trained and monitored in all aspects of the job, including the use of systems, materials, new technology and basic process.
- Induction of all new and transferred staff in accordance with the Client and Company procedures.
- Delegate staff efficiently and effectively to maximize their skills in cleaning to agreed standards.
- Provide support and encouragement to all employees.
- Annual leave requests, unpaid and compassionate leave request.
- Appraisal of supervisory staff and follow up.
- Monitor and manage support service provided by sub-contractors.
- Ensure that relevant specification needs are understood and met by employees
- Allocation of work duties to staff, working on areas with or in the absence of staff.
- Ensure that all personnel have the appropriate and in date ID.
- Promote team building and a harmonious working environment.
- To ensure that they and all the employees, under their control, wear the appropriate company clothing, including PPE and to lead by example.
For more information regarding the position please apply to register your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'