For a portfolio of largely retail customers across the area, plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the cleaning team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organisational and operational objectives.
This is a hands on role and the sites are largely 1 and 2 cleaners jobs. You will be required to cover for missing cleaning staff when necessary.
You will need to pass an enhanced DBS check.
- Develop and implement cleaning policies and procedures.
- Communicate customer service standards.
- Review and assess customer service contracts.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the cleaning operatives.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Ensure budget requirements are met.
- Evaluate and performance manage staff.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff.
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
- Communication skills
- Customer service focus, supervisory skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving,
- Planning and organizing
If you believe you have the necessary qualities for the role, please apply online.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Supervisory Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'