Role: Area Cleaning Manager
Salary: £35k - £38k plus a company car and mobile phone
Job Status: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03935
Due to continued growth and expansion our client is currently recruiting for an Area Cleaning Manager to work within their operations team, covering Berkshire, Maiden head, Slough area.
Our client looks after over 35 sites including office buildings and schools
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience in managing cleaning / facility services in a business to business environment
- To demonstrate the company values and lead by example at all times
- To ensure on site teams understand their roles, responsibilities and what is expected of them
- To complete and submit all necessary paperwork accurately and on time ensuring sign off where required of completed tasks
- To deliver continuous improvement by sharing learning and best practice across the operation, in a structured and coaching environment
- To adhere to all company processes, policies and procedures.
- A very successful management track record
Experience of the following, an advantage:
Cleaning, Contract Manager, Contract Management, Cleaning Manager, Area Manager, Cleaning Area Manager, Facilities Manager, Facilities Management
The role of Contract / Area Cleaning Manager offers the following:
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving privately owned business
- Excellent career prospects
- Good basic salary
- Continuous Improvement
- Contract Management
- Facilities Management
- Office Buildings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'