Role: Area Cleaning Manager
Salary:£28,000 - £30,000 + Company Van
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03568 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client is a rapidly growing Contract Cleaning business who focus within the Education, Leisure and Office Cleaning sector. As a result of their growing portfolio, they are currently recruiting for an Area Cleaning Manager to oversee the delivery of exceptional cleaning services within a number of colleges and schools across North London.
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery of cleaning across a number of sites
- Recruiting, training and motivating a team of Cleaning Supervisors and Operatives
- Manage Client relationships with the businesses growth plans in mind
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are complied with across sites
- Ensure stock levels are maintained and staff have essential equipment to carry out operations
- Undertake weekly site inspections to ensure highest standards are consistently delivered.
- Experience of cleaning management
- Ability to lead and motivate
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Full UK driving Licence is essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Facilities Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Safety Regulations
- Site Inspections
- Contract Cleaning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job