Role: Area Cleaning Manager
Salary:£32k plus a company car and various other benefits
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: To cover Kent / Surrey area
Vacancy Reference: VR/03496 (Please quote this vacancy reference when making an application)
We are recruiting on behalf of a Client who requires an Area Manager for their cleaning portfolio which spreads across the Kent and Surrey areas.
- You will have previous experience in people and cleaning management.
- You will have a strong financial acumen and a commercial outlook, you will be used to providing exceptional service and be ready to adapt to customer`s changing requirements.
- Ability to work under own initiative and demonstrate effective problem solving.
- You will meet SLA's and manage KPI's.
- As a Manager, you will need exceptional people management skills to be able to lead, motivate and develop your teams.
- The role is based on the road around sites, with this in mind you will need to be organised with excellent time management and the ability to prioritise.
- Ideally, you will have a basic knowledge of employment law.
- You will be used to carrying out performance and quality audits, producing regular reports and be up to date with current H & S legislation and completing payroll.
- BICS and IOSH or equivalent qualification is favourable.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent organisational and effective leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours, willingness to manage change within a diverse working environment.
- Ability to demonstrate successful service delivery within the cleaning industry.
- Knowledge of hand held technology.
- Valid full driving licence
- Cleaning industry training knowledge
- Willingness to travel
- Facilities Management
- Industry Training
- Area Cleaning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job