Role: Assistant Account Manager (Soft Services)
Salary:£27k - 30k
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03575 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client provides first-class Soft Services to a portfolio of 35 Buildings in West London for a portfolio of £1.5 million, they now require an Assistant Account Manager to support the Account Manager in the day to day running of a high-end account.
As a Company, they are a market leader who excels in providing corporate and commercial cleaning services across the South East, with over 30 years’ experience they are a company with impressive growth plans for the upcoming years.
- Manage a team of Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives to deliver a high-quality cleaning operation across numerous prestigious sites in West London
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Actively enforce relevant statutory Company and site health and safety compliance
- Monitor equipment and ensure stock levels are maintained
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
- Monitor and control wages to revenue analysis
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
- Ensure that cleaning programs are implemented in accordance with requirements
- Focus on the success of the business
- Flexible attitude towards working relationships and practices
- People person - Team player
- Open communication and transparency when liaising with our customers, clients and each other
- Open to listening, understanding and implementing new ideas, concepts and practises
- Account Manager
- Facilities Management
- Service Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job