Excellent salary + bonus + large company benefits
North and Midlands
A chance to not just develop your own expertise, but an area too......
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
We need an astute Area Business Development Manager to operate within our growing Government Sales Division. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director - Key Account Sales you will be responsible for developing a sales programme focused on selling our I.T Service offering to Public Sector customers. Your responsibility will be to develop opportunities with Ricoh`s current customers as well as creating new business opportunities to ensure a consistent delivery of incremental sales growth.
This is a diverse role with plenty of opportunity to flex your strength within a competitive market. Here`s a range of responsibilities you will undertake:
- Developing bold business plans to not only meet but also exceed revenue and margin targets
- Managing client accounts to map and increase further business opportunities
- Leading dedicated account and bid teams in order to tender for new or incremental client business
- Acting as conduit for strong Ricoh management relationships to senior client level
- Ensuring Ricoh`s eight lines of business are actively promoted and offer a sensible business pipeline forecast
- Demonstrating Ricoh`s unique selling points and capabilities at every opportunity
- Facilitating internal presentations for the Client Account Plan to senior management
- Attending weekly one to one meetings with senior management to outline growth and target activity
- Prospecting new companies and contacts as well as existing ones and assessing activity levels
- Using Ricoh`s 8 lines of business portfolio, propose managed service and maintenance solutions
- Providing support and guidelines regards the Client Account Plan to all team members
- Manage and update business forecast and prospect plans and ensure full compliance with Ricoh processes.
What we are looking for:
- Proven sales track record selling complex I.T Managed Services and/or Cloud Services
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to work with people of all levels - both internally and externally
- Excellent IT knowledge, including networking and software solutions and experience in Word and Excel
- Superb presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good numeracy and analytical reasoning
- Experience of day-to-day management of a team with advanced knowledge of key account sales procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly build on your own experience. If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and desire to join the Ricoh UK team, please apply for this great role!
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job