Area Business Development Manager- FMCG national food supplier!
£30,000-£35,000 OTE £40,000-£45,000 plus package
Do you have a passion for selling and negotiating? Are you confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, and find targets motivating!?
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and experienced sales professional to assist the business with its ambitious plans for expansion.
This is an immediate requirement for a target driven, outgoing and creative sales person to grow and develop the business by identifying new key accounts and locations.
A unique opportunity to make a real impact at an exciting and rapidly growing brand!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Business Development –Actively pursuing new sales opportunities and following up leads to deliver foodservice targets
- Account Management – Ensuring the company is maximising all sales opportunities with our existing client base and continuing to provide excellent service and support
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the marketplace through which you will generate opportunities for new business
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Divisions business plan and targets
- Strong organisational skills – you will be managing your own diary and reacting to opportunities as they arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair – proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day. A ‘can do’ approach!
- An impressive track record of sales success in a similar role is essential
- Experience in winning new business relationships within foodservice- restaurants, hotels & leisure sites
- A good understanding of the foodservice sector
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job