Appointed Insurance Representative - Various Locations
Our Client is one of the UK’s Leading Independent Brokers who are actively seeking Insurance Professionals who are looking to work for themselves whilst having the support of a leading Independent Insurance Brokers who have the Backing of a major global broking house.
Our Client can offer you: -
- Market leading Commission split on your income generated
- Full FCA backing and Compliance
- In House Brokers and Account Handlers for your Risks
- Full claims Service
- Risks Management Services
- Full Suite of Marketing Products
- Use of the in-house Contact Management System
- In House Credit Control
- Access to all the Composite and Lloyds Markets
- Fully Equipped IT package and Backup for you to work from home
- The flexibility for you to work our own Hours and be Self Employed
- Professional Indemnity Cover Paid for you
- No Weekly or Monthly costs to you
- An Exit strategy from the onset either if you wish to take your Book with you or sell your book to our client when you wish to move on.
You will be:-
An Experienced Insurance Professional now looking to take control of your Future in a new position
Looking for suitable working hours for your own business
If you wish to discuss this further, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you for a First Confidential initial conversation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"