Are you looking to move away from Retail in to an office based role?
Do you have previous Customer Service experience? Do you pride yourself on delivering excellent customer service?
Then Juice Recruitment would love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Effectively handling of all inbound calls
- Handling customer enquiries and problem solving
- Promoting additional products to customers
- Recording of Data on in house CRM system.
- Complete Ad hoc data entry/administration tasks as and when required
Location; Central Bristol
As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong customer service background, be able to work on your own initiative and be quick to take on new instruction. You have a passionate can do approach to your work with the ability to multi-task under pressure, whilst working to tight deadline.
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Passionate about technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Customer Service experience
- Contact Centre experience and/or educated to GCSE level
- Proven experience of working with computers and achieving targets
- High levels of resilience and patience when dealing with difficult situations or customers who may find it hard to understand what your explaining
- A good consistent typing speed
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
If you are interested in applying and would like to know more, please contact Michaela at Juice Recruitment today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'