A temp to perm position has arisen within a busy accounts department for an experienced Credit Controller.
The role will involve:
- Supervising the Accounts Receivables Assistant and reporting to the Finance Manager
- Printing an aged debtors report weekly and contacting customers for payment of overdue invoices via phone, emails and letters
- Checking and preparing month-end statements
- Checking and preparing standard reminder letters
- Daily invoicing
- Taking card payments over the phone
- Processing new customer account applications
- Dealing with customer telephone and email enquiries
- Dealing with internal staff enquiries relating to customer accounts, with requests directly from the Managing Director to be dealt with promptly
- Liaising with relevant departments to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Raising credit notes
- Referring cases to the bank debt collection service to pursue the collection of debt on the companies behalf
- Dealing with new customer account applications
- Requesting higher credit limits for customers through our bank
- Other ad hoc tasks set out by the Finance Manager
Please apply online ASAP
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit control
- Credit control manager
- Credit control supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job