An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Temporaries Consultant/ Resourcer to join a highly successful branch of Reed Education based in Hammersmith, supporting Consultants recruiting for schools within the West London and Middlesex area.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop their skills and build experience in order for career progression within a recruitment/ sales environment.
You will be supported by a dedicated team, and offered a structured training programme that is renowned within the industry.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Candidate Management – regular contact with current and potential candidates, updating candidates on job opportunities, reference checks, interviewing candidates
• Data Base Management – keeping all candidate and client records up to date on the database, and profiling of resumes
• Candidate Attraction – writing and posting ads to ensure continual candidate flow for positions, screening candidates, managing inquiries
• Compliance – ensuring that all compliance requirements are met
• Targets – meeting all required targets as set by management
• General Administration
Your development in the role will be supported by on the job training as well as one to one coaching and group training.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• Proven administration experience and a strong approach to customer service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Proactive approach with ability to think outside the box and use initiative
• Target driven and task orientated attitude
What Reed can offer you...
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Assistant Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control, monthly bonus based on output
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
This role would suit an individual seeking a career in the Recruitment Industry as a career path to being a consultant is a strong possibility.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- General Administration
- Sales Environment
- Training Programme
- Job Opportunities
- Service Awards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"