Do you have interest in the Education Sector?
Due to expansion, West London Reed Education is currently looking to recruit Trainee level Recruitment Consultants to work in partnership with established and experienced Consultants. The Senior Recruiters are currently operating on very successful desks in the Education sector with exceptional growth year on year and with further success expected moving forward.
This is also an excellent opportunity for graduates looking to build a career in a fast-paced and rapidly growing sector.
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in order to find the best candidates
• Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing for interviews
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
• To be consultative in your sales approach and to be proactive in understanding the education sector.
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers with a confident and personable approach.
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment developing trust with clients.
* Strong Written and verbal communication.
• The right mindset - honest and flexible with the determination to succeed and prepared to learn.
What Reed can offer you...
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance - up to £30,000 OTE.
If you have the passion and drive and looking for a new opportunity forward your CV as soon as possible and we will be in touch soon.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job