Cambridge City Centre location
Amazon Alexa has launched in the UK and we want you to join the team that made it happen. The Amazon Alexa team is looking for data analysts to help build the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services.
You will have exceptional written and verbal communication, an eye for accuracy and a strong desire to work hard, have fun and make history!
Hours: 40 hours per week (home working options available)
This is a temporary assignment with a view to going permanent
Pay: £9 per hour
- To transcribe and interpret English speech
- To deliver high quality data to deadlines
- Adapt transcriptions and annotation guidelines
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices
- Work with management on workload scheduling and deliverables
- Excellent English language skills
- Up to date knowledge or awareness of popular culture in the UK/Ireland
- Computer literate
- Comprehension of a variety of English/Irish accents
- Ability to type at least 60 wpm
- A strong desire to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic culture
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Data Analysis
- Amazon technologies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job