Are you a technology professional relocating to London? Our technology recruitment team in London can assist technology professionals who have exposure within global companies.
On a contract and permanent basis, our Technology teams cover Infrastructure and Cloud, Business Solutions (ERP and CRM), and Finance Systems, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, Software Development (e.g. C#, .NET, Linux, Web etc.), Information Security & Cyber Risk, Executive and Leadership. Project Management and Business Change.
PageGroup has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Are you a technology professional relocating to London? Our technology recruitment team in London can assist technology professionals who have exposure within global companies. We're experiencing demand from our clients for the following roles:
- 1st/2nd/3rd Line Support, Infrastructure Architecture, Infrastructure Manager, Service Desk Manager, Cloud Migration Experts
- Functional/Technical Consultant, Solution/Technical Architect, Business Analyst, SME's
- Data Architecture, Data Analyst, BI Consultant, BI Analyst, BI Developer, Database Expert
- Product/Language specific Developer
- Security Architect, Technology Risk Manager, Information Security Manager, Security Analyst
- CIO, CTO, IT Director, IT Manager, Development Manager, Product Manager
- Project Manager, Programme Manager, Business Change Manager, SCRUM Master
- No matter what your experience level, whether it be a recent grad or a contractor of 15+ years, our specialist teams cover the broad spectrum of experience levels and backgrounds.
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next 2- 3 months
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job