Are you a Teacher looking to relocate to West London? Get in touch today!
Are you a teacher who is thinking about relocating for work?
Maybe London is on your list of ideal places to live?
Reed Education in Hammersmith is currently working on a number of permanent, full-time roles in the West London and Middlesex areas to start this September.
With summer upon us, and the academic year ending, permanent and long term roles beginning this September are opening up all around West London. Reed Education Hammersmith has a range of roles across a wide variety of key stages and subject specialism's which would be the perfect opportunity for a fresh face to go in and make the role their own.
Reed Education Hammersmith work with a large cross section of schools in West London and Middlesex. Our temporary and permanent consultants specialise in this area and have a close relationship with many of the local primary and secondary schools.
The ideal candidate will have:
- qualified to work in the UK (QTS, PGCE or NARIC equivalent)
- proven experience working in your preferred key stage or subject specialism
- strong communication skills
- strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
There is exceptional support and opportunities for progression and further training with Reed Education. In addition to this, working with Reed you will also receive:
- Continuous support and advice from a team of dedicated recruitment consultants
- Local branches with great working relationships with schools near you
- Competitive pay rates (including inner London pay scales)
- Online professional development training opportunities
- Pension scheme and Reed rewards membership
At Reed we want to ensure that you find the job that is the perfect fit for you. Our consultants are understanding, flexible and incredibly knowledgeable in their fields and are there to assist you in successfully moulding your teaching career.
If you are interested in West London roles for September 2018 then please apply by sending your most up to date CV via the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'