Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
CER London looking for people who have the creativity and enthusiasm needed to deliver the best outcomes for the children and young people we support. We offer staff training to ensure everyone is provided with the best possible start to their employment. We have vacancies across London for management, teaching, care, support, administration and ancillary roles within this rapidly developing organisation.
We are currently looking to recruit a passionate and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our team in East London.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work under the guidance of the class teacher to support teaching and learning in the classroom
- To provide general support to the class teacher in the management and organisation of the pupils and the classroom
- To use behaviour management strategies effectively and in line with the school's policy and procedures, which contribute to a purposeful learning environment
- To promote the inclusion of all pupils ensuring they have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop
- To be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, security and confidentiality, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
Person Specification (Essential)
- Awareness of safeguarding young people
- Ability to deal with challenging behaviour
- High degree of resilience
- Good communication skills
- Team player
In return for your hard work and commitment to the role we will offer:
- Competitive salary
- The support to progress in your career
If you have a positive attitude, a good sense of humour and are passionate about working with children then we would love to hear from you.
For more information please contact Ness on or send your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job