Are you a receptionist moving to London? Our Page Personnel Secretarial recruitment team specialise in recruiting in a variety of sectors including: Financial Services, Professional Services, Property, Technology, FMCG, Media, Energy, Fashion and Logistics.
PageGroup has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
- Manage the Reception Desk
- Keeping the reception area immaculate
- Answering all phone calls and transferring as necessary
- Keeping contact lists up to date and circulating as necessary
- Meeting and greeting clients, offering and providing beverages
- Booking meetings and ordering lunches for all day meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Booking of travel and accommodation for staff
- Carrying out mail merges as and when required
- Sending of merchandise to clients when requested
- Completing client registration cards
- Ordering of office stationery
- Data Entry
- Day to day diary management
The Successful Applicant:
- Temp Receptionist Skills, Competencies and Proficiency
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Professional, Verbal and Written Communication
- Customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Clear communicator
- Positive can do attitude
- Team player
- Ability to resolve problems
- Is a quick learner
- Diligence and tenacity
- Confidence and drive
- Organised and efficient
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in the next 3 months
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your travel arrangements using the form below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job