Are you a qualified Teacher of Physical Education? Looking for Supply work in the Scarborough area?
Teacher of Physical Education
We have an abundance of work available due to the increasing demands of our Scarborough based schools.
We have an experienced consultant for each specific LA ensuring we secure you local work. You will be able to complete assignments on a flexible basis. Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs as a Teacher of Physical Education, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
Principal Resourcing requirements:
- QTS or a degree with strong curriculum based teaching experience KS3-5
- Evidence of good classroom control
- Track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- Have a strong and creative teaching ability
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education and Teaching Physical Education
- NQT’s are very welcome to apply.
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- The successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- A variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"