We have a school in East riding who is prepared to support you to finish your induction year.
Principal Resourcing are recruiting an enthusiastic Newly Qualified Teacher to work with one of our small schools in East riding. This position is to start in September for a year to work in a mixed Year 3 and 4 class.
"We aim to provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment within which all children feel cared for, supported and happy.
We aim to prepare children for adult life through developing an enthusiasm for learning
and a willingness to persevere in the face of challenge."
Suitable applicants must:
- Hold UK NQT/QTS (or UK NARIC equivalent)
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach to teaching in a variety of schools
- Have a passion for teaching and developing children's learning
When registering with Principal Resourcing you will benefit from:
- Working in local schools which are convenient to you
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Refer A Friend scheme
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing CPD and support with FREE iTOL accredited courses
We offer FREE training to enhance your teaching skills further which are iTOL accredited. Even if you can only offer one or two days a week we would still like to speak to you.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job