Our client has a vacancy for an Archivist to join their Birmingham-based Operations team, providing a first class facilities service to the staff and partners of the firm.
The key duties include:
- archiving a high volume of files
- assisting with the retrieval and storage requests of wills and deeds
- processing a large volume of incoming and outgoing mail
- collecting and distributing internal correspondence throughout the business
- providing photocopying, scanning, printing and binding support for legal teams
- providing additional ad hoc facilities duties as required
Working hours are on a shift basis covering 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday working 37 hours in total per week.
The successful candidate will have:
- a professional presentation, excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- a willingness to learn and a passion to provide a great service every time
- a high degree of flexibility with regards to working hours
- the ability to prioritise workload in a frequently changing environment
About you - you will be:
- willing to go the extra mile for internal and external clients
- respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and 'can do’ attitude
- most importantly, to have a passion to deliver a truly excellent service every time
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job