- To manage the documents and archive service and to deliver a high quality service to business groups, teams and their clients.
- Manage the delivery of an archiving service across the firm.
- Assist with the development and improvement to current archiving processes including the recording, retention and destruction of documents in line with current regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Supervise the archiving of closed files, both hard copy and paperless files
- Liaise with IT to set-up "archive folders" within Filesite on client matters
- Supervise the retrieval of files as requested and ensure a record is maintained of booked out files.
- On-site file culling and subsequent update of on Connect in accordance with Office Manual/guidelines
- Overseeing the collection of secure destruction sacks containing destroyed files with external porters
- Supervising the data entry of for storage onto the RMS (Record Management System) and safe storage of same
- Supervising the retrieval of requested through the RMS (Record Management System and delivery
- Overseeing the distribution of bi-monthly store report and liaison with Support Managers within PC teams for updating of RMS records
- Maintaining data in particular with regard to location held on the RMS
- Dealing with client enquiries with regard to archived documents
- Manage the delivery of a Document Management service across the firm.
- Supervision of DMC staff to ensure the following service elements are delivered in an efficient manner
- Incoming/Outgoing post - collection/opening of DX/Royal Mail post, sorting/stamping/delivering to relevant Business Groups/Team (including PPI amounts entered onto systems)
- Maintenance and ordering of postage stamps
- Oversee the recording and delivery of package deliveries
- Supervise the receipt and allocation of DMC requests across the team, agreeing timescales and considering other options
- Overseeing the stock and ordering of stationery from designated suppliers through on-line ordering, including:- copier paper, presentation/binding materials, photocopier toners
- Oversee the set up of meeting rooms for internal/external meetings and/or webinars as required.
- Oversee the booking of couriers as requested
- Updating of merger client data on relevant Excel spreadsheets.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'