Archiving and Administration Associate
PAREXEL Informatics is one of the industry’s leading solution providers and we help customers accelerate the drug development process through innovation. Our product portfolio is built on leading-edge technology and is combined with extensive medical and clinical expertise. As the technology business unit of PAREXEL International Corporation, we're able to leverage our massive investment in technology with our parent company's wealth of hands-on clinical expertise.
This role is based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and has a great working environment that has the feel of an innovative technology company.
Provide Project related records management support including, but not exclusively;
- Scanning of project documentation
- Quality Checking and validating of images
- Maintenance of Project folder tracking systems.
- Maintenance of Project documentation and other media.
- Quality assurance of study specific documentation and folders.
- Liaison with the Archivist/Deputy Archivist regarding the Archiving of closed studies.
- Review closed studies prior to Archiving, coordinating with the Global project teams regarding any issues arising from the review.
- Appropriate sign off and transfer of ownership of Project documentation from the PM to the Archivist.
- Reasonable assurance of the physical integrity of all Client/study documentation and all formal business documents.
- Proactively participate in the company’s Performance Management process, taking responsibility for personally assigned objectives and agreed training and ensuring development plans are completed (or recorded) in accordance with the procedure.
- Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management and development of the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound PC skills.
- Practical, proactive and methodical, excellent attention to detail and a positive, self-motivated attitude.
- Client focused approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritise workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Data Entry
- General Administration
- Records Management
- Project Teams
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'