Lead Architect - Governance
A Tier 1 Bank is looking for a VP Lead Architect with a focus around governance lead Group Enterprise Architecture ensuring development of, and adherence to, effective architecture governance standards across all elements of the group.
You'll lead delivery and adoption of Enterprise Architecture tooling across all architecture teams reporting through Group CTO and have key stakeholders and the business in mind when delivering architecture strategy for the international arm of the bank.
Some key accountabilities include;
- Development and maintenance of Architecture artefacts & templates to support operation of the function
- Develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture Governance process and make it best in class while managing complexity downwards
- Drive forwards the overall Governance, Architecture controls, monitoring and compliance across the Group
- Drive forwards the overall Governance, Architecture controls, monitoring and compliance across Transaction Cycles.
- Maintain effective relationships and deal openly with all key stakeholders, taking into account the needs of all stakeholders and influence decisions which, in the long term, are positive for customers and clients, shareholders, colleagues and the communities they operate in.
Essential Knowledge & Expertise;
- Actively drive and take ownership of critical governance related activities within Architecture
- In depth IT experience including principal/lead architect/designer/governance roles, ideally in a Financial Services environment
- Real world architecture experience is essential with significant practical experience of defining enterprise wide technical solutions, documenting them and driving them to delivery
- A visionary with forward thinking mind-set to shape the bank and its functions
- Leverage the experience and expertise of others across domains to ensure the success of complex programmes and delivery projects
- Experienced in defining and working with design authority at various levels within an organisation
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Solution architect and enterprise architect training and certification, e.g. TOGAF, BCS accreditation;
- Exposure to Service Orientated Architecture design principles and/or Cloud based solutions;
For More Information about the role and client, please apply and we will be in touch!
- Enterprise Architecture
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job