We are currently working with an organisation that specialise in the production of Visualisations and Digital Modelling for high level Architectural practices in London and around the UK. Our client is London based and is looking to bring on an Architectural Visualiser to help work on a number of largescale projects within the Residential and Commercial sectors.
As an Architectural Visualiser you will be responsible for for interpretating highly technical drawings and plans, producing detailed 3D Models and Visualisations for clients. You will be responsible for managing and supporting other Visualisers on projects from concept stage through to completion.
The succesful Architectural Visualiser will preferably have experience working within an Architectural practice, having worked on high level residential projects (although our client is open to speaking to candidates from other sectors). In addition to this you will also be experienced working with design programmes such as 3DS Max, V-Ray and all Adobe programmes.
Our client is a growing organisation which are able to offer great training and progression oppourunities. In additon to this they have consistent social events, providing a great atmosphere to develop your career.
Architectural Visualiser Position Overview
- Working on Architectural projects across London
- Assisting management with the completion of projects from concept to completion
- interpreting detailed plans and creating 3D Visuals / Models
- Using design programmes such as 3DS Max, V-Ray and all Adobe programmes
- Managing relationships with Commercial companies and Architectural practices
- Working on Animation based projects as well
Architectural Visualiser Position Requirements
- Experience working within an Architectural Practice
- Proven portfolio and experience using design programmes such as 3DS Max, V-Ray and Adobe programmes
- Experience interpreting technical drawings and creating 3D Visuals / Models
- Degree in Architecture (or a relevant design based field)
Architectural Visualiser Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k - £35k
- Social Events
- Bonus Scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'