Salary: £28,000- £35,000 (Including Excellent Benefits)
One of the East Midland's most established Architectural practices are currently on the lookout for an Architectural Technologist to join their team which has an office based within Derby.
You will be working as part of a highly successful team of Architects and Technologists helping to deliver some exciting projects throughout the East and West Midlands.
As part of this role you can expect to work as part of a small but friendly team with excellent career progression opportunities.
Key skills/ qualifications required for this Architectural Technologist role:
- Professionally qualified as a Technologist (CIAT/ MCIAT). Being Chartered is of course an advantage however suitability is assessed predominately on your experience and also personality
- Meeting with other professionals/ liaising with clients at the start of a project to agree on a brief
- Understanding how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues, so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset
- Evaluating and advising on environmental, legal and regulatory issues
- Contributing to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures
- Assessing what surveys (e.g. land surveys) are required before work can commence and ensure such surveys are undertaken and their results are fed into the project
- Preparing and presenting design proposals using AutoCad and Revit
- Leading the detailed design process and coordinate design information
- Advising clients on procuring the best and most appropriate contracts for the work they are undertaking
- Liaising with appropriate authorities
- Producing, analyse and advise on detailed specifications for suitable materials or processes to be used
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technologist role:
Derby, Burton upon Trent, Nottingham, Loughborough, Chesterfield, Stoke-on-Trent
If you are interested in this Architectural Technologist role, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively, please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to:
- Architectural Technologist
- East Midlands
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'