Do you have a keen eye for detail and an interest in high-end residential?
I have an amazing opportunity available for an experienced architectural technologist. This firm is a prestigious architecture and design practice based in London, renowned for it's residential, commercial and education projects in the UK and internationally. The selected Architectural Technologist will initially be helping to deliver a large scale residential development in central London. Great culture and an energetic design team. Permanent role, immediate start, revit.
The selected Architectectural Technologist will be involved in the following
- A range of high-end private residencies and large scale residential developments
- All Technical aspects of projects
- Visiting site, co-ordination with sub-contractors and external teams
- Using revit as a key software
The successful Architectural Technologist will have the following;
- Experience in the residential sector
- Outstanding technical ability
- Capable of producing stage 5 construction packages using revit
- Experience on site, co-ordinating and dealing with sub-contractors
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Architectural Technologist
- Technical Architect
- Architectural Technician
- Revit Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job