Your new company
A well established Architectural Practice that has been running over over 30 years is looking to recruit a Mid-Level Architectural Technologist to join an expanding design team. As a practice they work on a mixture of projects across healthcare, commercial, residential & conservation.
Your new role
- Work in all aspects of projects: detailed design development, working drawings, contract and on site services
- Lead elements of large / complex projects or small projects independently, working with / without a team
- Resolve complex technical and detailed design issues
- Maintain the project documentation, drawings and specifications
- Conduct on-site inspections and document site reviews
- Process change control requests during construction and address RFIs
- Understand and adhere to procedures including quality management and environmental management systems and health & safety
- Promotes the use and continuous development of appropriate systems, procedures and protocols
- Supporting the project team with input to programming and resourcing
- Work collaboratively with the wider projects team and contractors
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant and recognised degree level education within Architectural Technology or comparable level of experience.
- Knowledge of ArchiCAD would be beneficial but not essential.
- 5 + years practical experience working on residential, commercial or education projects.
- Ideally ACIAT/MCIAT accredited or working up to accreditation
- Experience of working on a mixture of projects as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for a market leader in the construction industry who are a progressive and forward thinking organisation. You will be rewarded with a salary of up £30,000 plus other great benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job