Architectural Technologist required for a well-established Architectural Practice based south of Preston. The Architectural Technologist will be predominantly working within the Health sector and therefore experience of working within this sector is advantageous. The ideal Architectural Technologist will be industry degree qualified and will be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join an expanding company and further their career. The Architectural Technologist will be working on several projects at any one time and will liaise with the design team accordingly.
Architectural TechnologistPosition Overview
- Design projects within the Healthcare Sector
- Liaise with the design and construction team
- Produce drawings, models and schedules using Revit
- Make sure all documentation is accurate
Architectural TechnologistPosition Requirements
- Degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within the Healthcare sector is advantageous but not essential
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Live locally to Preston / Blackburn
Architectural TechnologistPosition Remuneration
- Salary £25k-£30k, negotiable, dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy