This is a fantastic opportunity that has arisen for a well-established client based on the outskirts of Norwich Norfolk, offering a new challenge and excellent career progression. This is the perfect role for you if you have a passion for project delivery from architectural design through feasibility to completion on site. A strong technical background is required along with a willingness to broaden a wide ranging portfolio of work across a variety of sectors.
• Produce initial appraisal schemes, concept layouts and high-quality final planning layouts
• Work professionally to meet tight deadlines, working collaboratively with external consultants
• Create technical and working drawings and details
• Produce freehand drawings as well as technical detailed drawings using AutoCAD.
• Compile reports for clients
• Produce budget appraisals
• Produce Planning Packages and make submissions
• Produce Building Regulations packages and make submissions
• Produce specifications and schedules of works with full use of the NBS system
• Create and issue tender packages
• Project administration on site using the full JCT suite of documents
• Good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
• Experience working on architectural design projects across a variety of sectors
• Experience working on large and comprehensive architectural projects
• Solid technical skills
• Excellent design skills including CAD, SketchUp, Photoshop etc.
• Strong client-facing and leadership skills to manage the design process
• Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to stay calm under pressure
• Confident to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Good team skills and the ability to develop junior staff
• A professional outlook and the ability and aptitude to represent the practice externally
Competitive salary available, based on experience.
For any further information please contact the White collar perm’s team on .
Understanding of building regulations, planning legislation/procedure & general building detailing.
Architectural Building design
Strong knowledge of construction
Design skills including CAD, SketchUp, Photoshop etc.
Health and Safety