We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a growing Architectural practice based on the outskirts of North Bristol.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to take on further responsibility within their career.
Within this practice are 13 staff and the office has on-site parking with stunning views over the countryside.
The role will have a big focus on Project Managing - overseeing projects, liaising with clients/consultants, putting together planning packs.
Their main clients are the medium to national housing developers based across the country!
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Produce planning drawings sets and put together planning packs
- Overseeing projects - project managing them including site visits
- Put together elevations, plans, street scenes
- Draw / create house types
- Liaising with clients/consultants
- Use AutoCAD and Photoshop
This architectural practice gives all staff a structured career progression program. This gives you a clear indication of what is required from you to get promoted. Several senior staff in the business have joined as juniors and progressed their way through.
Why join this growing architectural practice?
- Flexible start and flexible finish
- Run and manage your own projects
- Recently renovated office that has stunning views from the office
- Regular social events in normal times
- Clear progression pathway with individual targets to hit
- Discretionary bonus at Christmas time
- Private healthcare
The salary for this position ranges from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on previous experience. An immediate start is available if applicable.
Apply directly for this position or for more information contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Design Recruitment.
REF NUM: 908614-1 | Bristol | Architectural Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'