Currently representing a well-established consultancy based in Essex that seeking an Architectural Technician to join a growing team with some very large projects on the horizon. The Architectural Technician will be tasked to work on a vast range of projects within commercial, education and industrial sectors. The ideal Architectural Technician will live in a commutable distance to their offices in Essex and will be expected to travel to sites across the UK when needed.
The Architectural Technician will need to be degree qualified or have an HNC / HND in Architecture or a design related discipline, with a minimum of 2 years' industry experience. Ideally the Architectural Technician will have proven experience of working on commercial projects but this is not fundamental. The Architectural Technician will need to have comprehensive knowledge of current Building Regulations and Knowledge of planning procedures and be proficient in AutoCAD.
The successful Architectural Technician will receive flexible working hours if needed, workplace pension and support with further training.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Produce planning application drawings and develop further detailed stages suitable for Building Regulation applications, tender and construction.
- Liaise with clients and other consultants to develop designs and prepare documentation for tender purposes, including specification writing.
- Oversee construction works on site and liaise with clients and contractors to produce complete building projects.
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Degree / HNC / HND in an Architectural discipline
- Minimum 2 years' construction design experience.
- A detailed knowledge of the Building Regulations and the ability to produce accurate and fully workable details is important.
- Minimum CAD proficiency is to be fully conversant with AutoCAD.
- Good communication skills
- Driving license and car
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k-£35k
- 20 days holiday + BH
- 9am to 5.30pm Mon to Friday (can be flexible)
- Pension scheme contribution
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'