We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a leading Architecture and Design lead practice based in Sevenoaks. This is a brilliant opportunity for an Architectural Technician to develop their career within a talented, ambitious team.
The successful individual will be working on a variety of projects from Residential and Educational projects so it would be beneficial to have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar project. Ideally the successful individual will be looking for an opportunity to build and develop their career within the company. On a day to day basis the Architectural Technician will be working with AutoCAD and Revit so it is essential to be proficient with these software's.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Working on a variety of Residential and Educational projects
- Working with AutoCAD and Revit on a daily basis
- Work projects from planning stage through to completion.
- Prepare and produce technical bid and tender documents
- Create engaging designs that exceed the project brief
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Living in or near the Sevenoaks area
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Revit
- Relevant Degree / Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar position
- Excellent work ethic with high motivation
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary Expectations; £28k - £32k
- Holiday; 23 Days + Bank Holidays
- Additional Training Provided
- Working Hours; Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'