We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a well-established Architectural Practice in the Cambridge area. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician to develop their career within a talented team.
It would be beneficial that the Architectural Technician to have gained a minimum of two years' experience within a practice. It would be beneficial for the Architectural Technician to have a good knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Vectorworks as you will be using this daily. This is a brilliant opportunity for an Architectural Technician to build their career within a Multi-Disciplinary Practice. On a day to day basis you will be progressing your skills and knowledge so it is essential that you have high motivation and an excellent work ethic.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Working within a variety of projects
- Working projects from inception through to completion
- Delivering projects by the deadline
- Providing assistance throughout the team
- Work with AutoCAD, Revit and Vectorworks on a daily basis
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Living in or near the Cambridge area
- Relevant Degree
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Vectorworks
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- A minimum of Five years' experience
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary; £28k - £40k (DOE)
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'