Fantastic new opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a prestigious architectural practice on a permanent basis in Wokingham. Our client works on diverse and complex projects throughout the UK. Due to an increasing workload, they require an experienced Architectural Technician to join their team.
The selected Architectural Technician will be required to create technical drawings for residential developer projects using AutoCAD software.
Essential skills and experience required for this position include:
- Extensive experience working on residential developments
- Excellent working ability using AutoCAD software
- Strong technical and creative ability
- Organised and able to prioritise workload to meet strict deadlines
- Proven experience working in a similar position
- Relevant qualifications and accreditations
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13831 or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions.
- Technical Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job