• collating and organising technical information.
• investigate technical information and factors that affect developments, including user needs, site and building surveys and regulatory requirements.
• understand how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset;
• evaluate and advise on environmental, legal and regulatory issues;
• assess what surveys (e.g. land surveys) are required before work can commence and ensure such surveys are undertaken and their results fed into the project;
• Salary: £28-35k
• Other benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you could be interested in finding out more regarding the role then please do not hesitate to contact me in the first instance.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job