Architectural Technician or Senior Technician
Residential Developer - Private practice
Contract - Wirral based
My client are a Wirral based architectural design consultancy and they operate throughout the North West and North Wales region. My client have an excellent reputation for quality and integrity meeting customer demands for attractive, spacious and stylish family properties.
Due to an increase of growth they are looking for a Senior Architectural Technician or Architectural Technician - ideally someone with three years post qualification experience for their busy small to medium sized practice. As an architectural technician you will be managing and co-ordinating your own workload and the responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information produced. In addition, you must be able to update existing house type drawings and issue to Divisional Companies.
Ideally you will have new build and housing sector experience and knowledge of timber framed and traditional builds as you will be involved in the design of new build homes for 5 star house builders in the North West. You must be a good team builder who can develop and maintain good relationships and gain the confidence of other professionals both within the Company and outside.
Experience and skills:
- Relevant Architectural qualification (Degree, HNC, HND)
- AutoCAD skills essential
- Project experience within one of the following design sectors (New build homes and residential designs)
- Residential experience either with a Residential Developer
- Minimum 3 years UK based experience.
- Able to produce working drawing packages at a quick turnaround.
- Good knowledge of Building Regulation
- Motivated and Enthusiastic approach
To apply, please e-mail your CV to or contact me on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job