Our client are currently seeking a number of new staff due to a large increase in work. This would be the perfect role for candidates seeking a valuable career, working with a long established practice and the opportunity for progression and worldwide relocation.
This opportunity will provide you with the chance of working on some dynamic projects across various sectors across the UK.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
* Proven experience within a similar position
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of AutoCAD software
* Knowledge of current UK building regulations
* Good analytical skills, and a high attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this position then please contact me in the first instance.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job